1.1 Attorney-Client Relationship. Your access of the Website or submission of information to the Firm through it does not give rise to the attorney-client relationship.
2. Access. The Firm may withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material on it, without notice, and from time to time, the Firm may restrict access to some parts or all the Website, but the Firm will not be liable to you for such changes or the lack of access.
5. Reliance on Information Posted. The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information and advertisement purposes. The Firm does not warrant the completeness or usefulness of this information and no information posted or provided by the Firm is intended to provide legal guidance or a legal opinion as to any general or specific issue. This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, or reporting services. All statements or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Firm, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. Third party materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Firm and the Firm is not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only and you may use them at your risk.
7. Linking to the Website and Social Media Features. You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent. Further you agree that, if the Firm requests you to remove any such link, that you will do so and act without delay. You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. The Firm may withdraw linking permission from you without notice and for any reason or no reason at all.
8. Geographic Restrictions. The owner of the Website is based in the state of Indiana in the United States. This Website is provided for use only by persons located in the United States and residents of Indiana or business doing business in Indiana.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE FIRM IS NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
10. Limitation on Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE FIRM, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR OFFICERS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
16.1 Information Collected About You. The Firm, through this Website, collects several types of information from and about users of it, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, or as you may provide (”personal information”), and about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details. That information is collected directly from you when you provide it to us and automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
16.2 Information Collected Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with the Website, the Firm may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including details of your visits to our Website, and information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type. The information collected automatically by the Firm may include personal information, and we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
16.4 How the Firm Uses Your Information. The Firm uses information that it collects about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information: (a) to present our Website and its contents to you; (b) to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us; (c) to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection; and (d) for any other purpose to which you provide consent.
16.5 Disclosure of Your Information. The Firm does not disclose aggregated information about its users of the Website, information that does not identify any individual, personal information or any other information you submit to us. The Firm may disclose personal information that it collects, or you provide with your consent. Subject to the Rules of Professional Responsibility, the Firm may also disclose your personal information: (a) to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; or (b) to enforce or apply the Terms of Service and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
16.6 Accessing and Correcting Your Information. You may also send the Firm an email to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to the Firm. The Firm may not accommodate a request to change or delete information, if such change or deletion may violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
16.7 Data Security. The Firm has implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information (and other information you submit) from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet or email is not completely secure. Although the Firm works to protect your information, it cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. The Firm is also not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.